SQL Assistant equips database developers and
DBAs with the tools they need to speed up the database development process,
improve code quality and accuracy. SQL
Assistant will boost your database development productivity by 300%. Download the free trial and check it for yourself. We think you will like what you see, and we will be happy to see you joining many other users using the SQL Assistant platform.
SQL Assistant supports all major relational databases. Out of the box it supports Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server,
Azure SQL, IBM DB2, MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, IBM Netezza, Teradata, Pivotal Greenplum,
SQLite, SAP (Sybase) ASE and SQL Anywhere.
Other major features include full-featured source control interface supporting Git, Subversion, Perforce, and
Microsoft Team Foundation Server code repositories. Graphical database management; graphical database modeling and advanced dependencies ama;ysis, code and data generation, ETL, database unit testing, and many others.
Many users have stated they don't know how they can code and manage their databases without SQL Assistant.
Professional database development IDE -
Professional database development and management IDE supporting all major relational database systems.
Addons for many SQL and non-SQL development tools - SQL Assistant
integrates with many widely used database editors and database management and development
environments including native tools that come with your database systems. It can also be
used to database enable many universal code editors and used as a database development
SQL Assistant provides assistance with code typing, automatic word completion and
database object and attributes completion and browsing. It provides functions for quick
entry of common SQL constructs and code snippets. It also provides integrated and fully
interactive SQL code assistance system for instant help with SQL command syntax and
options available in specific database versions, real-time code syntax checker, spell
checker and a number of other vital coding tools.
SQL Assistant is fast and can be used with both very small and very large database
systems. It is also very flexible and can be easily customized by users to match their
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports 14 major database systems and their SQL dialects.
- Triples SQL developer productivity.
- Improves code quality and accuracy.
- Provides unmatched intelligent SQL code intellisense features; in other words, it provides the most
advanced SQL Intellisense available today with support for all types of DML and DDL statements, tables,
joins, sub-queries, window functions and expressions, CTE expressions, with deep insights for temporary
tables, indexes and constraints, with advanced support for procedural objects and parameters, and much more.
- Provides schema management tools supporting advanced database refactoring, For example,
it enables converting regular tables to partitioned tables and back literally with a click of a mouse,
adding, dropping, changing, and reordering columns, all that while preserving the original table data.
- Provides interactive SQL reference and SQL code assistance systems.
- Provides advanced SQL code formatters and beautifiers; SQL syntax validation, code
structure views for fast code navigation, and more...
- Provides integrated database source code control interface.
- Provides integrated real-time code syntax and spell checker.
- Provides integrated real-time code performance analyzer.
- Provides multi-server code execution, scheduling, multi-server code and data search and replace.
- Provides user extendable comparison engine for schema, database, jobs, and data comparison.
- Provides integrated data import and export functions supporting multiple types of data sources,
and cross database data transfers.
- Provides integrated code and data generators, unit testing, and load testing framework.
- Provides visual database modeling tools.
- Integrates with many SQL and non-SQL editors.
- Provides full featured professional multi-database development environment.
- Fast and has small memory footprint.
- Can be easily installed without interrupting any existing processes and used immediately.
- SoftTree SQL Editor - professional database development environment for all supported database systems (installed with SQL Assistant)
- SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio Express
- SQL Query Analyzer
- SQL Server Enterprise Manager
- Visual Studio for Database Professionals (DataDude)
- Visual Studio .NET to 2019
- Visual Studio C# Express, VB Express, C++ Express, Web Developer Express
- IBM Data Studio
- DB Tools for Oracle
- PL/SQL Developer
- Oracle SQL*Plus
- Toad for Oracle
- Toad for MySQL
- Toad for DB2
- Toad for SQL Server
- PostgreSQL pgAdmin III
- MySQL Workbench
- Microsoft Access
- ...Imagine your SQL editor here...
See What's New 11.x page
for details on new features added in recent SQL Assistant releases.
Support Forum - SQL
Assistant Support Forum. This forum contains messages from people using SQL Assistant.
Browse or search to find answers for your questions and join the discussion!
Last stable version: v11.5.362
Release Date: January 28, 2021
||Disk space - 179 MB (for full installation), CPU - x86 or x64
||OS - Windows
Supported database systems:
- Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c, 18c, 19c
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019
- Microsoft SQL Azure 11.x, 12.x
- Apache Hive 2.x, 3.x
- Apache SparkSQL 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- DB2 UDB 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- DB2 UDB for iSeries 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
- MySQL 5.x, 8.x
- MariaDB 5.x, 10.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (Sybase ASE) 12.x, 15.x, 16.x
- SAP SQL Anywhere (Sybase ASA) 9.x - 17.x
- PostgreSQL 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, 11.x, 12.x
- Amazon Redshift
- Teradata 14.x, 15.x, 16.x
- IBM Netezza 7.x
- Pivotal Greenplum 4.x, 5.x, 6.x
- SQLite 3.x
- Microsoft Access 2003 to Office 365 (11.x to 16.x)
||Database connections via Oracle native client (OCI), MySQL connector (libMySQL), MariaDB connector (libMariaDB), PostgreSQL native client (LibPQ),
SMO, ODBC, ADO.NET
|SQL Assistant API is available
If you are software developer or integrator, you might be interested in using SQL
Assistant as an embedded add-on for your product. Read more...