24x7 Scheduler v6.0 (major release) - What's New
NOTE: Version 6.0 includes multiple new major features and enhancements. An upgrade is provided from previous versions. See upgrade instructions for more details.
New Features and Major Changes
- The job database engine upgraded from XML database to relational database with many new capabilities.
- New job semaphoring mechanism using message queue and job multicasting.
- Auto-scaling groups for dynamic workload scaling, and for massive parallel job execution.
- Advanced custom reporting functions for running analytical and self-monitoring reports supporting new report formats, report scheduling, and more.
- Two dozens new prebuilt reports for system and job performance analysis, error reporting.
- Web services automation.
- Scripting engines now support XML and JSON data.
- Greatly enhanced command console covers many new management functions.
- Updated web console directly supporting new version 6.0 features, including designing and running reports directly from a web browser.
- Full transition to Java 1.8 and higher versions.
- Many minor enhancements.