SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[11.5.362 Pro] - Index Defragger colors

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[11.5.362 Pro] - Index Defragger colors
gemisigo

Post [11.5.362 Pro] - Index Defragger colors Reply with quote
The color marking heavily or moderately fragmented indices is nice but you should adjust the font color in tandem with the background color. I know a lot depends on the display quality and my monitors are, well, not the best, but the white characters on bright yellow background are barely visible let alone readable.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Hi, the colors appear incorrect ion your screenshot, they are supposed to be black with default and non-dark themes. Are you using a theme? Can you please try Ocean Light theme and see if it will change?
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:16 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Please disregard my previous post. I reproduced this issue. It appears to be caused by a regression, some common configuration color has changed in 11.5 version, unfortunately that color is not specific to the Index Defragger. A workaround I can suggest is temporarily switching to a dark theme, and after use of Index Defragger switching back. Themes can be changed on the fly from the Options menu, no restarting is required.
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:32 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: