SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[11.3.279 Pro] - BUG: fetching table properties in Postgres

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[11.3.279 Pro] - BUG: fetching table properties in Postgres
gemisigo

Post [11.3.279 Pro] - BUG: fetching table properties in Postgres Reply with quote
When I try to get the table properties using the context menu / Properties from the Database Explorer in SQL Editor I get the following error message:

Quote:

Exception: Unable to retrieve properties of 'hkirogw'.'if_module'
Execute: PostgreSQL Error (1): PQsendQueryParams
Client: 12.0.1
Server: 12.0.4
SQL State: 42703, ERROR: column rel.relhasoids does not exist

SELECT rel.oid, rel.relname, rel.reltablespace AS spcoid, spc.spcname, pg_get_userbyid(rel.relowner) AS relowner, rel.relacl, rel.relhasoids, rel.relhassubclass, rel.reltuples, des.description, con.conname, con.conkey, EXISTS(select 1 FROM pg_trigger JOIN pg_proc pt ON pt.oid=tgfoid AND pt.proname='logtrigger' JOIN pg_proc pc ON pc.pronamespace=pt.pronamespace AND pc.proname='slonyversion' WHERE tgrelid=rel.oid) AS isrepl, (select count(*) FROM pg_trig.

I tried to find that in the SA Options / DB Options / DB Queries for Postgres but as the rest of the query is cropped from the message, I have not succeeded.
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:22 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
This error is caused by backward incompatible change introduced in PG v12. Object identifiers OIDs are no longer treated as special columns, but instead of deprecating related attributes like "relhasoids" column in the system catalog, PostgreSQL developers removed it all together.

We will have compatibility fix in the upcoming maintenance release (soon, beginning of January)
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
gemisigo

Post Reply with quote
This one is fixed as well.
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:42 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: