SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Licensing Issue

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite View previous topic
View next topic
Licensing Issue
tedolson

Post Licensing Issue Reply with quote
I am running a Microsoft terminal server. I have one client running the 24*7 scheduler, I want another client running 24*7 remote agent. When I tried this I got a licensing error. How do I install multiple licenses on an individual server. I am running Version 3.6.10 on a Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition.
Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
The only option available for the legacy version 3.6 is to use a site license. But since that version has been discontinued a long ago, the upgrade to 3.6 site license is no longer available.

I suggest upgrading to the most recent version 5. With version 5 you can have multiple scheduler and agent instances running on the same system and using different individual licenses.
Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
tedolson

Post Reply with quote
I have installed version 5 on your Windows 2003 R2 terminal server. How do I add additional individual licenses to this same server so that my master scheduler and remote agent can reside under different client sessions on the same server?
Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Simply install them into different folders. Use different licenses for different instances.
Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: