SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
work with sqltools

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
work with sqltools
emreb

Post work with sqltools Reply with quote
Hii can I run sql assistant with sqltools_pp (freeware) ?I found window class of application and created custom target but didnt work I receive "unsupported window class " error .
Have you any idea ?

BestRegards..
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:09 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I'm not familiar with this application and cannot say for sure if it's compatible or not. However, I can say for sure "unsupported window class" error indicates that the selected window is not responding/processing standard windows edit control messages and therefore cannot be used with SQL Assistant. Maybe you selected wrong window. If you have some Windows Spy application such as Spy++ that comes with Visual Studio or something similar, you can make a screenshot of your application windows class hierarchy and attach it to the post. I can than review your screenshot and confirm whether you pick the right window and window class. To get a better idea of what I am asking, please see screenshots in message thread http://www.softtreetech.com/support/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22000
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:32 am View user's profile Send private message
emreb

Post Reply with quote

Hii I hope this will helpfull
Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:15 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
So which window class did you choose for the target? OpenEditorWindow or Edit?

Have you tried using Ctrl+Shift+F5 hot key when the input focus in the SQL editor window? Just in case this hot key is used by SQL Assistant to register new targets with the current focus.
Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:23 am View user's profile Send private message
emreb

Post Reply with quote
Hii it is OpenEditorWindows also ctrl shift f5 is also giving "unsupported window class" error
Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I'm afraid you are out of luck. OpenEditorWindow doesn't seem to be supporting standard window edit messages and playing by Windows rules for edit controls.
Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: