SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Access violation in SqlAssistPrefs.dll

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
Access violation in SqlAssistPrefs.dll
Dibber

Post Access violation in SqlAssistPrefs.dll Reply with quote
I'm using SQL Server 2005 Management studio.
    * I was viewing a SQL statement that calls a stored proc.
    * I right clicked on the stored proc name and navigated to "Show Procedure Code".
    * New panel pops in at the bottom of the SQL statement.
    * Lost connection to server due to sitting idle for several hours, but not sure if that's important part here.

Upon passing the mouse over the Copy button in the SQL Assistant panel, I receive the following error. The copy button shows in the upper right corner of the screenshot.

Is there any kind of log file that gets generated? It looks like this is built in Delphi or at least a Borland compiler. Something like madExcept or EurekaLog would give a lot of useful debugging details.
Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:55 am
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I cannot say at this time whether this error is related to dead connection. I forwarded this message to developers and asked them to investigate.
Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
We are unable to reproduce this issue. Did it happen on your system again after you reported the issue?
One more thing... did you restart your computer between SQL Assistant v4.0 beta installation and the first occurrence? If not, did you have previous version of SQL Assistant installed when you installed the beta version?
Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: