SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[12.2.387 Pro] - Custom Filter

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[12.2.387 Pro] - Custom Filter
gemisigo

Post [12.2.387 Pro] - Custom Filter Reply with quote
I want to filter in a result set tab on a column that contains DATETIME2 values. However, when I try to add a custom filter, and I copy the value from a cell in that column to add to the custom filter, I get an error message:

Quote:

'2023-04-12 03:23:39.518' is not a valid date and time

Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:02 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
It's a bit weird, the Custom filter dialog depends on local settings and wants dates and times entered in your system local date/time format, usually dd/mm/yyyy... or mm/dd/yyyyy... which might be different from the format in which they appear in grids.
Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I'm sorry i take it back. It does take local datetime format but I'm unable to make it match the values. I'm going to submit this case and ask for help.
Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
gemisigo

Post Reply with quote
SysOp wrote:
It's a bit weird, the Custom filter dialog depends on local settings and wants dates and times entered in your system local date/time format, usually dd/mm/yyyy... or mm/dd/yyyyy... which might be different from the format in which they appear in grids.

It would be nice if it accepted any obscure local date and time formats the system might be set, but I'd thought it would accept those in addition to "normally" used formats, not instead of them. I also expected it to accept datetime in ISO 8601 format.
Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Our internal investigation uncovered that filtering for datetime values using custom filters isn't working correctly. There are actually couple of different issues. Developers think they can fix it in time for 12.3 release which we expect in 2 to 3 weeks if it goes as planned.
Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:50 am View user's profile Send private message
gemisigo

Post Reply with quote
That's good news!

I need some additional help. Can you tell me where/how to check the expiry date for my license/maintenance? I guess it has already expired but I cannot find the last mail with the license key. I've saved the key but forgot to add the expiry date to my calendar.
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:25 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Please email to support, they can help with that
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:49 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: