SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[12.2.387 Pro] - Triggering snippets with Alt+num

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[12.2.387 Pro] - Triggering snippets with Alt+num
gemisigo

Post [12.2.387 Pro] - Triggering snippets with Alt+num Reply with quote
For some reason, when I use a hotkey (eg. Alt+0) to trigger a snippet that should use the $OBJECT$ macro to yield its result, the popup for filtering/choosing the object does not show.
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:24 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Aren't Ctrl+Num[0-9] and Alt+Num[0-9] keys used for bookmarks?
Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
gemisigo

Post Reply with quote
The bookmarks are probably assigned to the key combinations you said, but I know that SA recognizes the numeric keypad numbers and the numbers above the letters as different. The bookmarks work with the numbers on the numeric keypad which, sadly, I don't have, hence I cannot use bookmark hotkeys at all :(

But that's irrelevant for this one, the snippet triggers use the numbers above the letters. The snippet gets triggered, if I remove the reference to the macro in the snippet it adds the content to the editor (or in my case, it executes the snippet and puts the result in the result pane). The problem is that if it would require some input from the user using a macro, the popup that would be used to provide said input does not show.
Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:52 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
It appears not to work with code snippets that show intellisense popups triggered by $OBJECTS$ and $COLUMNS$ macros.
Not sure if it's related or not, if I force open any intellisense popup in the editor using Ctrl+Space and press any numeric key, they disappear from the screen too. There seems to be something special about numeric keys. I will need to reach out to the development team to find out what that is.
Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:47 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: