SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[11.2.246 Pro] - Issue: Exporting options

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[11.2.246 Pro] - Issue: Exporting options
gemisigo

Post [11.2.246 Pro] - Issue: Exporting options Reply with quote
When exporting options and selecting an existing file, a dialog pops up warning about the file being overwritten:

If you check that dialog, you can see that it lacks a Cancel button and after reading the text I was quite a bit surprised that it said it is going to modify that file no matter what I chose, I've only had a minor influence on its future contents, namely if it would be completely overwritten or only have some text (objects) appended to it.

I had to kill SA from the task manager to save the contents from being destroyed. That also meant that I had lost some unapplied changes I made to the Options but that was only a mild inconvenience and obviously my fault for not applying them before trying to export.
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:32 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Thank you. This is certain inconvenient and I'm not completely sure it's by design. I will log a defect for this issue.
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: