SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
License key not working for version 11

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
License key not working for version 11
SqlExplorer

Post License key not working for version 11 Reply with quote
Hi,

Is Support out of the office, this week? I haven't received a response for several days.

I renewed the yearly license in August, but my current serial number isn't working for version 11.

It's possible they sent me a new serial number, but I cannot locate the email where that happened.

Regards,
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:06 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Hi SqlExplorer,

Please email to the sales or support teams and ask for a new licenses key. That's a standard procedure for upgrading to a new major version between maintenance renewals.
License keys aren't emailed automatically, no one knows if you are still the licensee and still with the organization that obtained the license, and whether you still use it. We do send however automatic notifications when new major and maintenance versions are release and available for upgrades and invite to upgrade.

When they receive your request (please reference your current license key), they will validate it and send you a new key for version 11. It usually takes less than a day and just one email.

Thank you,
Sysop
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:05 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Just in case, the sales team's general mailbox is salesATsofttreetech.com. Please replace AT with @.

I'm going to email them and ask to check for any recent support emails with upgrade requests in case it didn't get routed to them yet.
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:10 am View user's profile Send private message
SqlExplorer

Post Reply with quote
It's ok, they finally responded, and Version 11 is activated. The original email wihch contained the license key, back in August, was archived in another Thunderbird folder.

SysOp wrote:
Just in case, the sales team's general mailbox is salesATsofttreetech.com. Please replace AT with @.

I'm going to email them and ask to check for any recent support emails with upgrade requests in case it didn't get routed to them yet.

Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Thank you for confirming. If I can help with anything else, please let me know.
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: