SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[SA 9.1.261 Pro] - Bug: Reordering Connection group members

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[SA 9.1.261 Pro] - Bug: Reordering Connection group members
gemisigo

Post [SA 9.1.261 Pro] - Bug: Reordering Connection group members Reply with quote
I've run into a bug that affects Connection groups when reordering connections (not in Connection Groups but in Connections). Screenshots will help understand.

Take a look at the following connections:

Note that connection Csiki is at the top of the list.

Now check the following connection group Reklám cuccok fent:

As you can see, Csiki is at the top of the list (but unselected) and there are two connection selected, REKLAM_DB and LINEAR 80.

Now, if I reorder the connections so that Csiki ends up below those two selected, all the items below the original position of Csiki are shifted upwards. And when I switch back to Connection Groups:

The shift upwards can be seen here as well, but the position of the checked checkboxes remains the same, hence it seems that the items in the group are remembered by their position rather than the exact item, and this in turn results in the unwanted side-effect of ruining the Connection Group originally containing REKLAM_DB and LINEAR 80, with the respective membership shifting downwards to LINEAR 5 and Tüke Volán.
Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:41 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Thank you for reporting this bug. I have forwarded it to the support team.
Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: