SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Can't get logon.exe to work on Win7 Pro

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite View previous topic
View next topic
Can't get logon.exe to work on Win7 Pro
wellman

Post Can't get logon.exe to work on Win7 Pro Reply with quote
I am trying to use logon.exe to logon prior to running other scheduled tasks. The scheduled task runs, but the PC doesn't unlock. I am not seeing any error messages, it just appears that nothing happens. I have followed the instructions here http://www.softtreetech.com/24x7/archive/51.htm and enabled the classic login so that the Win 7 PC is sitting at a dialog box waiting for a username and password to be input. Can someone give me the proper steps to getting logon.exe to logon?
Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:17 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Which windows version are you running? Is it configured to show the standard logon dialog with both user name and password fields?
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 am View user's profile Send private message
wellman

Post Reply with quote
It is Windows 7 Pro. It is configured to have the username and password field showing. It usually has a legal disclaimer that you have to hit enter to get past to get the username and password fields. However, I have this PC now sitting with the username and password fields ready for input.
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:17 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Does Alt+P place focus into the password field? and Alt+U into the username field on your system?
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: