SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Modify Target Options

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
Modify Target Options
toast

Post Modify Target Options Reply with quote
Hi,

If I've got a non-SQL application in the foreground and right click on the SQL Assistant Tray Icon, choose Target, then Modify Target Options then the following happens. The application displays a dialog box "SQL Assistant - Warning" with the OK button.

It also shows the "SQL Assistant - Target Options" dialog box, but the title of the dialog is not "SQL Assistant - Target Options" it's got lots of squares with the occasional normal character.

You can also click on the combo boxes, the OK and Cancel buttons, the cross in the top left corner, but none of them actually do anything.

Only once you click the OK on the "SQL Assistant - Warning" dialog does the "Sql Assistant - Target Options" dialog respond to mouse clicks and performs normally.

I discovered this because the "SQL Assistant - Warning" dialog box appeared on my second screen and the "Sql Assistant - Target Options" displayed on my first screen where my attention was. I was clicking and clicking and nothing happened. I couldn't close it with the little X so I started to get consfused. When I tried to go back to the internet, it wasn't responding either then I noticed the tiny "SQL Assistant - Warning" dialog in the middle of the app.

Cheers
Mon May 21, 2007 4:47 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for tip. I will send this issue to developers for further investigation.

By the way, did you know that you could use right-click menu in your editor to access SQL Assistant functions right in the editor? You need of course the environment integration option enabled in the Options.
Mon May 21, 2007 9:06 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: