SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Enterprise Design

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite View previous topic
View next topic
Enterprise Design
Mike Niccum

Post Enterprise Design Reply with quote

I need to do an Enterprise Design.

I would really like to have a Master (on Windows 2000 AD Server) at our Corporate office and a Master (on Windows 2000 AD Server) at each remote location. I would also like to run Remote Agents on the Windows XP desktops at each remote location. I see this as a 3 tier environment.

Most of the jobs (maybe 15 or so) will need to be scheduled for the Master at each remote site, but the Remote Agents will need a few (2 or 3) scheduled jobs. Consolidated management of the jobs is of upmost importance. We would like to be able to manage all the jobs from the corporate Master, but I am not sure if this is possible.

I think I need some help with this type of design which goes beyond what i can explain on the Discussion Board. Is there some way I can contact someone to help me. Please let me know by email if I can contact a technical person able to advise me on an enterprise design for 24x7...

Thanks,

Mike Niccum

Wed May 15, 2002 1:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: