SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[11.1.125 Pro] - Unit Testing issues

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[11.1.125 Pro] - Unit Testing issues
gemisigo

Post [11.1.125 Pro] - Unit Testing issues Reply with quote
When Unit Testing is actively running test cases it "keeps the SQL Editor hostage". The editor becomes extremely sluggish and unresponsive until all the tests finish.
Wed May 13, 2020 4:44 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
It's kind of resource intensive and internally may need access to some shared functions. I think the best option would be to run Unit Test projects from command line, not from the editor, so they can run as separate processes. Is that an option that could work for you?
Wed May 13, 2020 9:47 am View user's profile Send private message
gemisigo

Post Reply with quote
Not really. Running from the command line would (will) work when the chiseling is done and the tests are ready to be deployed for automation. Right now I'm constantly updating and improving the tests and having instant feedback about their run state is sort of paramount.

I'll try to run an instance of SQL Editor dedicated to Unit Testing and see if it keeps interfering with the other instance I'm doing development in.
Wed May 13, 2020 11:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: