SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[11.1.115 Pro] - FE: Data Compare

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[11.1.115 Pro] - FE: Data Compare
gemisigo

Post [11.1.115 Pro] - FE: Data Compare Reply with quote
I'd like to ask for some feature enhancements for Data Compare.

The screenshot below shows a Data Compare result window:

1. Select does not 'select/unselect' the current row, it checks or unchecks it. There's no select action, hence there's no way to mass apply changes, eg. I cannot click one row and then shift/control+click other(s) to check/uncheck the mapping of multiple tables at once, I have to do it one by one. For 10 tables that's not an issue. For 400 it is a real pain in the back.
2. Clicking on headers (Source Table, Map, Destination Table) does not order by that column, meaning that I cannot make it separate the selected / not selected table mappings.
3. It seems that Select All and Unmap All disregard the current filter and operate on the whole list (see #1).

Also, the actual result window of the data comparison has its filter field slightly offset (I mean off the window itself).

Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:01 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
Select All and Unmap All disregard the current filter and operate on the whole list

I think so too. I tried and it seems they apply changes to everything, not to the filtered tables only. I'm submitting an enhancement request to have it apply to the filtered tables only.
Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: