SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Version 5.1

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite View previous topic
View next topic
Version 5.1
Don Macary

Post Version 5.1 Reply with quote
When I got my license key the email said that version 5.1 was available for download.

Can you tell me when this version was published and what the differences are between the version that is commonly available for download?
or Is there a document that has this info?

thanks for your support...
Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:39 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
The regular download links on our sites should be updated this week to point to the latest version 5.1. That version was released yesterday but no public announcement has been made yet. We are in a process of updating our web sites, The "What's New" page and an announcement in this forum will describe the changes. From my point of view, the most important change is the new 24x7 web-based management console supporting all the latest features including state of the art graphical web based job dependencies editor, script editor with syntax highlighting, job templates, and some other new features
Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: