SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
How toschedule Desktop unlocks on Windows 7 systems

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite View previous topic
View next topic
How toschedule Desktop unlocks on Windows 7 systems
mdheerajgupta

Post How toschedule Desktop unlocks on Windows 7 systems Reply with quote
I want to lock and unlock my win 7 workstation using window service. in
case of lock i m able to lock my work station independently by creating an app while i m integrating my code to windows service its unable to execute it and neither unlock my PC. for Unlocking i don't found any thing. Locking is done now i m seeking
for unlock win 7.
i have already go through with Credential Provider(the only option i found) Samples but these samples are not showing there functionality. i have also tried a new approach that to first imprisonateUser and then use this handler to view the desktop from session 1 of win 7, imprisonateUser is done but not found any thing regarding to display the desktop.

if some body knows any thing regarding it please help me out. Thanks
in advance.
Wed May 25, 2011 1:21 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SysOpJ

Post Reply with quote
I'm not entirely clear what you're asking.

Are you using our logon utility? http://www.softtreetech.com/24x7/archive/51.htm
If so, have you the classic logon dialog? logon.exe utility automates username and password entry for the classic Logon dialog. Windows 7 by default doesn't display that dialog; it displays user names directly on the desktop. You can configure your Windows system to use the classic logon dialog. Please search the web for details on how to enable that feature. When enabled, you can schedule logon.exe to unlock the desktop when needed.

Are you looking for some different functionality? Please check the message at Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:24 pm in the following thread to see if it covers what you want to do: http://www.softtreetech.com/support/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=14475&sid=bb3653ac828e5e63f2129fff1c1ea63f
Wed May 25, 2011 6:26 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: