Joined: 17 May 2007 Posts: 311 Country: New Zealand
New job crash reason on our prod windows 3.6.2 scheduler this morning, we got 5 instances of failures like this
20/10/2010 04:00:56:907 2 995 0 staging_time_schedule:40 An error occurred while executing automation script: Line 10: Keyword not found.
The line contains a user-defined JAL statement which is
a) not new in any case
b) not the same in each instance although it is in some of them
c) tested and working daily
No meaningful changes have been made to the scheduler, the only thing we've done which is unusual is yesterday we sent a job over from another scheduler instance using jobremoterun JAL command which worked fine at the time. That job has not run since.
Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:17 pm
SysOp Site Admin
Joined: 26 Nov 2006 Posts: 4610
Please email your debug.log file to support. We need to see events and messages reported prior to "Keyword not found" error and after the job aborted with an error.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum