SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Server reply is invalid

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite View previous topic
View next topic
Server reply is invalid
jemattson

Post Server reply is invalid Reply with quote
After about two hours I am no longer able to log into the Web Interface due to the error "server reply is invalid". Though I found several issues listed in previous topics there were no solutions provided - any thoughts? A restart of the 24x7 service resolves this issue.
Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Please check this http://www.softtreetech.com/support/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=24643#24643
Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
jemattson

Post Reply with quote
After making this change to the logout.asp file and verifying my Application Pool settings the problem persists. Anything else I can check?
Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:16 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Try settings IIS to recycle application pools after 60 minutes. Please let us know if that helps.
Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:20 am View user's profile Send private message
jemattson

Post Server Reply is invalid Reply with quote
Changing the IIS application pool settings has not resolved the issue. Any other ideas?

Thanks
Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Please try limiting the default session timeout to 1 hour, or automatic close of inactive sessions after 10-15 minutes..

Open Internet Information Services (IIS) administration tool. Select the site hosting 24x7 web console, most likely that is the "Default Web Site" node. Right-click on this site and then select "Properties" in the right-click menu. In the connection properties, set "Connection Timeout" to 600. On the "Home Directory" tab, click "Configuration" and then in the displayed dialog click the "Options" tab. Set the "Session timeout" value to 60 and click "OK" and "OK" again.
Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: