SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Error on 3.6.2

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite View previous topic
View next topic
Error on 3.6.2
LeeD

Post Error on 3.6.2 Reply with quote
Hi
We've got a new error I thought I should report, while running our usual job chains last night we got several helpings of around 300 rows of this

12/05/2011 1:23:49.754 2 0 0 DEBUG [THREAD 8040] Internal Error #6/52 occurred in blobtolibrary while executing blobtolibrary. Error: Invalid DataWindow row/column specified
12/05/2011 1:23:49.817 2 0 0 DEBUG [THREAD 8040] 24x7 Scheduler: Internal Error #6/53 occurred in blobtolibrary while executing blobtolibrary. Error: Invalid DataWindow row/column specified

in the debug log around 40 mins- 1 hour apart.

The scheduler did not crash until 9am this morning with a powerbuilder error

A number of important jobs did not run properly during these faults.

We're still on 3.6.2 and are looking to upgrade to 3.6.12 in the next week or so, but still a bit nervous about seeing dde server not found messages everywhere when we do.
Wed May 11, 2011 6:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
This sort of error may indicate 3 things

1. Job database file corruption - the scheduler or some job tried to load more user-defined JAL statements then what is actually available in the file. To fix that, you may need to open and save the job database file from 24x7 GUI
2. Memory corruption - this is a side effect of some other issue. Please check if you see any processing anomalies occurred before the error, check 12 hours interval
3. Running out of memory - normally, 24x7 would report a separate error in schedule.log with indicating insufficient memory.

Is this a recurring issue? If it is new, what changes if any did you make recently?
Wed May 11, 2011 9:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
LeeD

Post Reply with quote
Other jobs still ran ok after the issues, and the database appears fine after the 9am crash i mentioned.
I can't see anything notable to indicate memory corruption, but I wouldn't necessarily.
Plenty of memory is available.
I've not seen this exact error before. No changes were made.

I'll go with the version upgrade next wednesday and let you know if problems persist past then.
Wed May 11, 2011 11:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: