SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
System configuration discrepancy detected error

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite View previous topic
View next topic
System configuration discrepancy detected error
pdupuis

Post System configuration discrepancy detected error Reply with quote
Hi,

I have the error "24x7 Scheduler System configuration discrepancy detected. The default date format differs from the format specified for the current user. You should correct "HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\International\sShortDate" value in the system registry." in the scheduler.log Also date changed (in the scheduler.log) from 10/2/2007 to 02/10/2007. Please could you help?

Thanks.
Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:29 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Basically the values in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\sShortDate for the current user
and HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\International\sShortDate do not match. If the scheduler is run as a service the system will feed it settings from the HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT registry hive, while jobs that run as detached or from command line can get their settings from the HKEY_CURRENT_USER. If the settings don't match you may experience abnormal job behavior and incorrect job start times.

You should make the values match in all parts of the registry to ensure consistent job behavior
Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
pdupuis

Post Reply with quote
Thank you for your fast answer.

I upgraded both my workstation and the server to 3.4.30 and
I also changed my regional setting on my workstation to have the same date format but I still have the same problem:

Workstation Regional Setting:

Server Regional Setting:

Any idea?
Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Everything is looking ok now. Sorry, I had to edit your post and remove screenshots with license key numbers
Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: