SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Create my own job database and separate holiday list

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite View previous topic
View next topic
Create my own job database and separate holiday list
felixc

Post Create my own job database and separate holiday list Reply with quote
Hi,

I have two questions regarding the setup of scheduler.
1. I want to create a job database for my company, say "A.dat". But everytime when I restarted the scheduler, it automatically open the "example jobs.dat" and I needed to switched it manually. Anyway to change this ?

2. Is there any to specify the path of the holiday file so I can place it at a network directory ? The reason is that we would like to backup the job database and holiday table every day. If I can place it at network, it will be included in dayend backup.

Thank you in advance,

Felix Chan
Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Hi,

1. This indicates that the scheduler is unable to save the name of the last used job database file in the system registry. Please ensure you run the software using an admin account that has access to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE part of the registry

2. You cannot change the path to this file, but you can create a daily job running before the backup and copying this file to a shared network drive. This way you can get what you want.
Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: