SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
SSMS UI issue

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
SSMS UI issue
SqlerOl

Post SSMS UI issue Reply with quote
SQL Assistant's context menu item's caption is missing in SSMS 9.00.2047.00. See picture below.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:41 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Hi,

Thanks for this bug report. We are aware of this issue and looking for a solution. Note that this issue is specific to WinXP. SSMS uses different types of menus on different platforms.

By the way, as a simple workaround, please use right-click menu for the SQL Assistant icon in the system tray
Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:48 am View user's profile Send private message
SqlerOl

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for your answer. Frankly speaking this issue doesn't bothers me greatly - I can use menu item with empty caption :) But: it seems to me that you use illegal approach while embeding your menu item into SSMS context menu. I believe that authoring SSMS add-in can be considered as better solution. As far as I know SSMS doesn't support full VS integration, but, since it was designed on VS basis, it supports add-ins. Hope this comment will be helpful.
Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:59 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: