SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Error 1450

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite View previous topic
View next topic
Error 1450
Norm James

Post Error 1450 Reply with quote

I am getting Error 1450: Create process failed - Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service. Once I get this on one job, all jobs after it seem to get it. I’m using 24x7 version 2.0.0 on NT4 SP5 work station. The PC is a HP Vectra VL 450Mhz with 128 meg of memory. This is happening every 3 or 4 days. I have been rebooting when I get the Error to clear it. Is there anything I can do to stop it.

Tue Apr 04, 2000 12:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Re: Error 1450 Reply with quote

It looks like you are loosing memory on some job runs (one or more jobs). If you have frequent jobs (every few minutes or seconds) and "unlimited" job logging you should either limit the log size (see Tools/Options/Log options) or disable logging for such jobs (use Job Properties Wizard).

Also make sure that processes you run, do exit gracefully. If you have jobs that run some processes hidden, make them visible for a while so you can see if they really terminate and there is no message boxes remain on the screen like "Press OK to close this application".

You can also use the Windows NT Task Manager to find out what processes are eating the memory.

: I am getting Error 1450: Create process failed - Insufficient system
: resources exist to complete the requested service. Once I get this on one
: job, all jobs after it seem to get it. I’m using 24x7 version 2.0.0 on NT4
: SP5 work station. The PC is a HP Vectra VL 450Mhz with 128 meg of memory.
: This is happening every 3 or 4 days. I have been rebooting when I get the
: Error to clear it. Is there anything I can do to stop it.

Tue Apr 04, 2000 1:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: