SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Automating import from another apps into SQL 2

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » DB Audit, DB Mail, DB Tools View previous topic
View next topic
Automating import from another apps into SQL 2
Pious

Post Automating import from another apps into SQL 2k Reply with quote

I am a Network administrator for a computer sales company and a novice in SQL 2000 database. I have been able to singlehandedly installed SQL server 2000 on a Windows 2000 Advanced server. My office uses a Sage line 50 accounting software and Maximiser 7 to track and close more sales (on the Advanced Server). I need to integrate it ino this SQL server by importing/exporting files to/from the database of the Sage server/SQL server. I am thinking of writing a script to automate this process, to provide me with links to back-end corporate database (in this case my SQL server) to allow users to run their own reports and upload data for use by other departments and applications and share corporate data please if this is possible can you help me out with this? I would be grateful if you can be of help or any useful site I can get the information I want.
Thanks regards
Pious

Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » DB Audit, DB Mail, DB Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: