SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[11.1.105 Pro] - BUG: Name matching method for SET popup

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[11.1.105 Pro] - BUG: Name matching method for SET popup
gemisigo

Post [11.1.105 Pro] - BUG: Name matching method for SET popup Reply with quote
In MariaDB (and probably MySQL as well) the popup for SELECT statement lists declared variables (in stored procedures, obviously) and I can filter them using the current Name Matching Method, which I have set to Name Contains Characters from Key String, Order by Best Match. The same is not true for the popup that I get for the SET keyword. That popup filters as if the Name Matching Method was set to Name Starts with Key String, despite the settings showing it clearly set to Name Contains Characters from Key String, Order by Best Match.

By the way, what are those overlays on the variable icon? a_cart_tid, lv_cart_tid, and lv_cart_item_count have a small orange lightning, lv_sum_price_to_pay has a small green key. What do those mean? Shouldn't that overlays only be used with primary/foreign key columns of a table?

Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:36 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Thank you very much for letting us know. I think both of them are kind of defects. Certainly not using the selected matching method is an issue. I cannot also think of any explanation for icons depicting indexed variables. Maybe it's trying to tell us something, like parameters vs. local variables, but the representation using indexes is very confusing to me.
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:26 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: