SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[SA 9.1.276 Pro] - Custom Assistance

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[SA 9.1.276 Pro] - Custom Assistance
gemisigo

Post [SA 9.1.276 Pro] - Custom Assistance Reply with quote
Aren't the built-in functions in DB Options Custom Assistance supposed to appear in popups where applicable? I've got Built-In Functions checked in DB Options > List Items and it does offer function arguments when I manage to get the function name correctly but it does not help getting it correctly at all. I recall that one working previously.
Thu May 11, 2017 8:12 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Not sure I can reproduce that. When I type SELECT, I see schema objects first, then schema names, then databases, and below that the built-in functions.

Fri May 12, 2017 3:32 am View user's profile Send private message
gemisigo

Post Reply with quote
Hmm... It probably has to do something with the issue mentioned here. I experienced it again and had to fix it but instead of restoring it from an earlier backup (and losing changes made since) I moved all the stuff into a text editor and replaced the zero byte pairs with carriage return + line feed pairs, then pasted the resulting text back into SA Options > Custom Assistance and applied the changes, allowing SA to replace 0D 0A pairs with the 0E 0B pairs used in the .sas file. Something must have gone awry during the process.

I restored a backup and manually merged the changes made since the backup. It seems to be working now. Though I'm not sure how long before another issue mentioned above. Could you check that one, please?
Fri May 12, 2017 5:05 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I think you are correct, the issues are related. We will look into that as quickly as possible.
Fri May 12, 2017 10:09 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: