SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[SA 9.1.256 Pro] - Expand schema in SQLite

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[SA 9.1.256 Pro] - Expand schema in SQLite
gemisigo

Post [SA 9.1.256 Pro] - Expand schema in SQLite Reply with quote
Expanding schemas in SELECT popups no longer works with right arrow key in SQLite. Left arrow key does toggle (expands when folded and folds when expanded instead of simply folding it). Right arrow key only inserts the currently filtered/selected schema name into the editor (SQL Editor). The whole process works properly when connected to SQL Server.
Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:37 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Thank you very much for reporting this issue. I have logged it in the bug tracking system.
Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:28 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Actually, this is the intended behavior and we just tested it in both SQLite and MSSQL getting the same result. The Right Arrow inserts schema name with a dot which immediately triggers the Object names popup.
If that's not what you get, can you please attach a screenshot or short video demonstrating the issue?
Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:17 am View user's profile Send private message
gemisigo

Post Reply with quote
Hmm, it seems it has been a temporary glitch. I can no longer reproduce it but it was definitely there. I've had a database/schema name 'statisztika' attached to the database 'main' and whenever I typed 'SELECT' and then filtered on 'statisztika' by typing 'stat' and trying to expand it with right arrow the word 'statisztika.' was inserted into the editor without actually expanding the database/schema so I ended up with
Code:

SELECT statisztika.statisztika.statisztika.statisztika. Clicking the '+' would expand it.

with the popup still showing 'statisztika'.

Might it be a side-effect of upgrading 9.0 to 9.1? I've restarted both SQL Assistant and SQL Editor several times since.
Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:34 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: