SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Jobs get queued up continuously

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite View previous topic
View next topic
Jobs get queued up continuously
RLINick

Post Jobs get queued up continuously Reply with quote
Every once in a while, a few jobs will continue to get queued up. If I delete it in the queue, it just comes back. After a few minutes the 1000 job queue limit gets hit. My other jobs will fail. The only way to stop it from queuing up again is to restart the application.
Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:56 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Please enable the tracing feature if it hasn't been enabled yet. When this issue occurs again, review debug.log file and check if it shows any internal exceptions related to file use limits or other I/O related operations. The tracing feature usually helps to reveal root causes of many issues.
Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
RLINick

Post Reply with quote
Trace was enabled but the debug.log file didn't go back far enough. I had this issue yesterday afternoon. The log only goes back a few hours ago.
Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
You can change the internal parameters to enable large logs, but it's much faster and easier to setup a hourly job to copy logs to an archive folder adding datetime suffix to their names.

Please let us know if you need help with that. Please let us know your operation system type too
Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:36 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: