SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[9.0.152 BETA] Update floating window when change the db

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[9.0.152 BETA] Update floating window when change the db
jairo.martinez

Post [9.0.152 BETA] Update floating window when change the db Reply with quote
Hi Team,

Consider the possibility to update in automatic way the options in the floating window when you change of database, it happens to me when you use by example MS Management Studio and use the drop list to change of database.
Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Hi. I'm sorry, I don't understand which floating window you are referring to. A screenshot would help a lot.
Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
jairo.martinez

Post Reply with quote

Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:22 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I see now. If you change the current database context while Intellisence popup is on the screen, the contents of the Intellisence popup will not change. But if you close the popup, for example, press Esc, and then reopen it, for example, press Ctrl+Space, then the contents of the popup will be based on the new current database context. If this doesn't happen, then you have an issue with SQL Assistant add-on registration, it does not share connections with SQL Server Management Studio and uses its own independent connections. The last one is a not good, if that's the case you need to fix it.

Please take a look at http://www.softtreetech.com/support/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22943
Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:31 am View user's profile Send private message
jairo.martinez

Post Reply with quote
Yes, the idea is a nice to have... that the intelligence popup change in an automatic way.

I was trying to reproduce this in MSSQL 2014 but in this case this cannot happen because, when the mouse lose the focus to change the DB context, the popup disappear.
Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:40 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: