SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[7.0.132 beta] FR - SA result tab, freeze and reorder column

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
[7.0.132 beta] FR - SA result tab, freeze and reorder column
gemisigo

Post [7.0.132 beta] FR - SA result tab, freeze and reorder column Reply with quote
Freeze rows/columns in SA result tab like one could do in Excel (freezing panes, first row, first column) would prove a nice touch. I know I could do that already by Open in Excel and doing it there but when there are WHERE conditions changing rapidly and many different results set are to be analyzed one could end up opening Excel sheets like there's no tomorrow.

Being able to drag-n-drop columns to reorder them in result tab without re-running the query would come in handy very frequently as well.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:47 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Totally agree. I use Open in Excel all the time.

I would love to see that too. I will ask to estimate the implementation effort for that and schedule an enhancement. In this forum other users also asked for that and also to implement groups and dynamic row reordering and bunch of other stuff, kind of, nice to have an embedded mini-Excel in place of the current grid view.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:17 am View user's profile Send private message
gemisigo

Post Reply with quote
Brilliant idea.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:51 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: