SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Upgrading 24x7 Windows edition to MPE

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite View previous topic
View next topic
Upgrading 24x7 Windows edition to MPE
Kherting

Post Upgrading 24x7 Windows edition to MPE Reply with quote
I am working to set up a test machine with 24x7 MPE before we convert our site license, and I am running into a couple of problems that I was hoping someone could help with. This is 24x7 MPE 4.4 build 337 with JVM 1.5.0_21-b01 on Windows Server 2003 SP2.

1.) When I validate our JAL scripts, I get the error "Keyword not found" on any line that calls a script in the script library. The scripts in the library validate without a problem. This appears to be the same problem jeff33190 asked about almost a year ago, but there was no response to that one, so I didn't know if there was a solution or something I'm missing.

2.) When I use DatabaseConnect in the JAL scripts, I get an error that the profile isn't found. The profile is set up with the interface pointing to the driver in the oracle installation. The profile works elsewhere, just not in the DatabaseConnect. I noticed this was also something jeff33190 ran into, but reading through that post, it appears the problem was in his trying to use the 64-bit drivers. We are not using 64-bit, both the OS and the client are 32-bit. Is there something else that I am missing?

Thank you for any help.

- Kevin
Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:08 am View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I'd like to suggest waiting for a couple of days until Version 5 is available for downloading. That version includes the complete conversion tool, which coverts jobs and settings, script library included
Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Kherting

Post Reply with quote
Ok, I'll do that. Is there somewhere I can sign up to be notified when it comes out?
Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Please email to support and ask to add your contact to maintenance notifications. They will need to know your license key, name, and email
Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » 24x7 Scheduler, Event Server, Automation Suite All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: