SoftTree Technologies SoftTree Technologies
Technical Support Forums
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Integration with Visual Studio 2005

Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant View previous topic
View next topic
Integration with Visual Studio 2005
brian_rassiner

Post Integration with Visual Studio 2005 Reply with quote
SQL Assistant 3.5 does not seem to fully integrate with Visual Studio 2005 Team Edition for Database Developers. I do not get the SQL Assistant Menue Item and I do not get SQL Assistant Menue Item when I right click on a workspace for example when editing a stored procedure. The product seem to perform erratically when used in Visual Studio 2005. Please let men know how this issue can be resolved.

Thanks

Brian Rassiner

818-597-5327
Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
You need to enable this target first. Visual Studio based targets are preregistered and but not enabled by default. To enable this targets page, go to SQL Assistant options, on the Targets tab, place checkmark next to "MS Visual Studio" , expand the Advanced option group on the right hand of the screen, set "Register plug" to True, Close Options and restart Visual Studio.
Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
brian_rassiner

Post Reply with quote
I am now getting the Assistant Menue Item in the main window but still do not get the SQL Assistant Menue Item when I right click on a workspace for example when editing a stored procedure. The product seems to be more stable now.

Thanks

Brian Rassiner
Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
SysOp
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
What do you currently have in the SQL Assistant options for Visual Studio target for the menu integration option?
Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:09 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    SoftTree Technologies Forum Index » SQL Assistant All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: