Professional Database Development IDE
The SoftTree SQL Editor is part of SQL Assistant Professional Edition; it provides professional database development and database management IDE supporting all major relational database systems.
Users agree, it's an amazing platform; built over 15 years, loaded with tons of features, enabling you
- Manage and develop for 14 database platforms using a single IDE.
- Turbo-boost your productivity using best in the world 6th generation SQL Intellisense.
- Perform graphical database administration and monitoring.
- Create and manipulate database objects through intuitive GUI.
- Design your database schemas using graphical database modeling.
- Visually analyze your SQL code using flow diagrams.
- Quickly generate documentation for your database applications.
- Utilize in memory instant data pivot and analytical reporting features.
- Automate SQL code generation for batch updates of database object properties. Can you imagine generating SQL code for modifying permissions of a set of objects with just 3 clicks?. Generating CRUD procedures for all schema tables?
- Maintain your database code in a source code control system such as Git, Subversion, Perforce, and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Utilize advanced schema and data comparison tools for database application upgrades and migration, including comparison across different database platforms.
- ... the list of supported features goes on, and on, and on. One page is simply not enough to list them all. That's why there are 500+ pages of documentation provided to help you find what you need.
Did we say it's really inexpensive?
Try it for yourself and see what a difference it can make. Download SQL Assistant full featured 14-day trial version now and start using it in less than 3 minutes; no system restart required.
See more screenshots here