ROI for IT Solutions
The term Return on Investment (ROI) is commonly used in different ways. In IT world the term ROI simply means the "Return" (incremental gain) from an IT solution, divided by the cost of that solution. In this sense, the cost of IT solutions includes investments in technologies, software, computer hardware, training, maintenance and support. If you spend $1000 on an IT solution and it pays back $1500 after a short period of time you get 50% ROI. Obviously the cost of IT solutions should be less than the potential savings so that a positive ROI can be achieved.
Three ways to maximize ROI are: Minimize costs, maximize returns, and accelerate the returns.
Here is an example ROI comparison for a competitive bid situation
|Proposal time||2 months||2 months||2 months||1 month|
|Proposal cost||2,000||10,000||10,000||We can offer you a choice between solutions A and B and C with development and implementation time cut in half as compared to what is proposed by Vendors A, B and C. You decide and pick which solution works best for you! In any case you can start using the choosen solution earlier and accelerate your returns.|
|Return after 3 month||3,000||15,000||20,000|
|Return less cost||1,000||5,000||10,000|
|ROI||50%||50%||100%||150% - you get better ROI because you start using the solution much earlier and so you get accelerated returns.|
How do we cut the time and accelerate you returns?
- We gain a thorough understanding of your business objectives, your current needs and future goals prior to implementation.
- We use global delivery model for quality services and successful project execution. This model follows a combination of On-site, Off-shore or Off-site delivery mechanisms, designed to meet the specific requirements of the client. In scenarios where clients seek augmentation of their in-house development, our becomes a part to the client's development efforts. We execute projects at our offshore development centers to help clients reduce operating costs without compromising time-to-market and quality considerations.We leverage years of combined global IT expertise, using right methodology and tools for the job.
- We employ only best of class technical development expertise and project management skills.
- We develop the solutions with maintanence in mind making sure it will be easy and inexpesive.
- We use only common software tools and hardware platforms to reduce the cost of ownership
SoftTree Technologies, with its experience and expertise provides reliable and cost-effective solutions which reduce time and cost and offer best returns on the client's investments. Besides providing requisite resources, SoftTree Technologies' value proposition also include accessing clients capacity for future requirements, quick integration of technologies and optimizing the development process to deliver top quality output in an minimum possible time.